You’ve determined that a critical step in the further success of your organization is to recruit some top talent. The next questions are: where do you find these professionals, how do you determine if they are truly a fit for you, and just as importantly, how do you convince them that what you have to offer is a fit for them? We’re here to help you answer all of these questions.
When you choose Snow Recruit’s Recruitment Services, we work with you and other key stakeholders in your organization to determine your needs, develop an appropriate target candidate profile, and recommend key selection criteria. We then set out to do what we do best—develop and execute a recruitment plan, carefully evaluate a field of candidates, and recommend those who we feel may be a fit for you.
At Snow Recruit, we operate on a 100% contingent fee model for our recruitment services, meaning we don’t charge a professional fee until we successfully place a candidate within your company. We also commit to never charge an administration fee or mark up expenses. All expenses are charged at cost, and agreed to by you before they are incurred.
To demonstrate our confidence in our process and the individuals we place, we offer clients our unique one-year guarantee. Conditions apply, so ask us for details.
For those times when you need recruitment expertise but the project at hand is either too large or too small to be appropriate for a traditional recruitment search, we offer our Consulting Services. All recruitment-consulting engagements are customized to suit client needs, and pricing is usually based on an hourly or daily rate, with discounts available for longer-term engagements.
Are we a fit for you?
At Snow Recruit we feel that fit is crucial, not only between employers and prospective employees, but also between employers and the recruitment firms they engage to be their representative in the market place. These firms will act on your behalf and you need to feel comfortable that the manner in which they operate is consistent your organization’s values.
If Snow Recruit is the right firm to act as an extension of your organization in the employment marketplace, we hope to hear from you. If we are not, there are a number of excellent recruitment firms serving the Atlantic Region and we encourage you to “find your fit”, and create the partnership that make sense you for you.
To help you decide if Snow Recruit is the right partner for you, consider this summary of our key characteristics.
- A principles-based organization focused on honesty, integrity, generosity, creativity and hard work
- Paid for performance—Our professional fees for our recruitment services are 100% contingent on the success of our search
- Price-competitive with other firms providing similar services in the region
- Quality-focused and willing to back our placements with a one-year guarantee, double the industry average for contingent recruitment services
- Able to offer non-conflict agreements to early customers with significant volumes, so you can be assured that we won’t be recruiting top talent for you and your direct competitors
- A boutique firm, which means:
- We work with a small number of customers and place a high degree of focus on their needs
- Unlike larger organizations, which can be highly restricted in their ability to actively recruit because of their large client base, our “off-limits” list is much smaller, giving us a greater ability to recruit top talent from our clients’ competitors and other choice targets in the region
- We offer a consistent point of contact regardless of the nature of the search so you won’t be passed off to a new consultant every time you have a need for a new variety of professional
- If you have any questions about our services or fees, or if Snow Recruit sounds like it just might be the recruitment partner for you, please give Bruce or Carole a call. Let’s talk about fit.